sabato 29 novembre 2014

Sketch Saturday DT application

Hello!
My name is Valentina, I'm Italian from Faenza (Ravenna).
                 https://www.facebook.com/valentina.scrapbooking
 
I love scrapbooking and I try to learn new techniques, I like to experiment and my nighttime hours are devoted largely to this beautiful world!
I do not speak great English, but I understand it, and with the help of the dictionary I'm sure we can do it!
I belong to a DT of an Italian shop "Evoluzione Party."
 
I would like to be part of this team because I love your sketch and I like to reinterpratare each sketch in my way!
I have a style quite simple, I do not love to add too many embellishments.
 
My name is Valentina I'm 33 years old and live in Faenza (RA), wife for 7 years and mom to 5 of twins Alex and Mathias .... very very bright and who are the main protagonists of my work!
I have always been passionate about paper / scissors / glue .... then in 2012 when I discovered scrapbooking is Love .... and then from that moment my hours at night will be dedicated to this amazing world of colors, paper, stamps etc ...
I started making cards (which are always my passion), but I really love the mini album also where can I collect a lot of pictures.
 
My favorite project:





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento