lunedì 9 novembre 2015

Christmas card #6

Ciao a tutti!
Oggi ben due card Natalizie.....come sapete il Natale si avvicina :)
Hello everyone!
Today, two Christmas card..... as you know Christmas is coming!!!






Oggi ero particolarmente ispirata e devo dire che questa card mi piace molto....è allegra...e adoro i colori anche se in foto non rendono particolarmente!
Today I was very inspired and I must say I really like this card .... is happy ... and I love the colors although photos do not do particularly!

Con questa card partecipo al Design Team Call su Stamping Smiles Designs:
With this card I participate in the Design Team Call of Stamping Smiles Design:


Per realizzarla ho utilizzato un bellissimo sketch trovato su As You See It Challenge:
To realize it I used a beautiful sketch found on As You See It Challenge:


Buona giornata! A presto!
Good day! See you soon!

6 commenti:

  1. Hi Valentina. Cute Christmas card! Love the Santa image and all the fun layers, especially the corrugated cardboard! Thanks for your interest and applying for my Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge Design Team Call! Have a great day!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Oh my, what a cute Santa, and I love all the texture on this card! Thanks for playing along this week at As You See It Challenges!

    RispondiElimina
  3. Oh my, what a cute Santa, and I love all the texture on this card! Thanks for playing along this week at As You See It Challenges!

    RispondiElimina
  4. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at As You See It, good luck!!! Amy DT

    RispondiElimina
  5. That Santa is the cutest!! Good Luck!! Tracie - Creations For Kindness

    RispondiElimina
  6. Absolutely adorable! I love all of the patterns - you did a beautiful job mixing them! Thank you for joining us at As You See It!

    RispondiElimina